Monday, September 25, 2006

Propaganda, Because you were meant to believe it.

Did you know; Red Meat - we were meant to eat it?

It’s true, it’s a scientific fact, I know it is Sam Neill told me so. He should know he was a doctor in Jurassic Park.

Eating red meat will increase your intelligence, it’s true, anyone who tells you otherwise doesn’t eat enough red meat and has a small brain.

Still don’t believe it? Well Sam was good enough to provide this chart detailing all the inventions we were able to come up with after we started eating red meat.

It also provides other such useful bits of trivia as - Finding Nemo was invented approximately 2 million years after the telephone.

















I do hope you will all listen to Sam's advice and start eating more red meat, perhaps then with our throbbing gargantuan brains we may all cease to be so easily fooled and robot assassins from the future would have a harder time getting into politics.

Who knows maybe then we can turn our collective brain power to some of mankind's real issues like getting Keanu Reeves’ personality back out of that darn matrix.

Honestly with the world in the state it is today I almost wish an action hero like Bruce Willis would show up, to beat the bad guys and save the day.

But he won’t. I know he won’t, because I’ve seen the sixth sense and I know Bruce Willis is dead.

9 Comments:

At October 03, 2006 8:45 pm, Anonymous Ben said...

Ha! I love that graph. It says that the alphabet was invented after dental surgery and the flushing toilet, and about 2 million years after language (as a rough estimate). I presume then he is talking about the modern alphabet?

 
At October 04, 2006 10:57 am, Anonymous Hooch said...

LoL.
Sam Niel, you say? I'm not sure he's a man to be trusted - have you SEEN Event Horizon? unless gouging out yourown eyes (or was it someone else's?) is a sign fo trustworthiness, I'd stay the hell away.


er...does that say bionic eye?

 
At October 04, 2006 11:23 am, Blogger Andy said...

Sam Neill can sell anything to me. Hell, I even believed THe Dish was a good movie... but that was until movie critics told me otherwise.

I have no opinions unless Sam Neill is around to tell me what to do.

I am middle-class Australia.

 
At October 05, 2006 5:46 pm, Blogger Adam said...

Ok so thought I'd add a bit of background here. The image I've included is one of the print ads from a recent campaign by Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA).
You can see the others as well as the television commercials featuring Sam Neill on the MLA website.
There's something there to annoy everyone- vegetarians, scientists, even feminists.
Enjoy.
Adam.

 
At November 02, 2006 5:54 pm, Anonymous Hooch said...

Hey there slacker: Just cos you've got exams and stuff doesn't mean you can foresake (forsake?)your blog! Looking forward to some entertaining reads... (PS. I'm just being bossy - ignore me)

 
At November 04, 2006 9:12 pm, Blogger Adam said...

How's that thesis comming? :P

I think it is about time for a new post.

 
At November 20, 2006 6:08 pm, Anonymous hooch said...

thesis has come and gone. as have your exams.

I want that post Damnit!

 
At November 24, 2006 10:03 pm, Anonymous Rupert said...

Hey, you said you were becoming bored out of your mind....so you know what that means? You now have time to blog!

And come to dancing.

 
At December 05, 2006 12:48 pm, Blogger Adam said...

There you go kids, a shiny new post.
And Ben, I wouldn't count on my coming to dancing, I've met your dancing friends and lovely people as they are you should hear them go on about the partners they've been stuck with... so not wanting to step on any toes and even less wanting to have people talk scathingly about my having stepped on their toes, I shall not be coming dancing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home