Thursday, July 13, 2006

Holidays

I'm sitting around at home being blissfully unemployed and pleasantly unoccupied. And while I'm doing this I thought I'd share some of my aimless webby-wanderings with you my readers, or rather all three of you according to my stats.

I first saw this at a party late one night, its by some guys who were just doing videos for fun and got picked up MTV. This is one of my favorites. White Power!
While you're there check out some of their other stuff.

Ever wanted to be emo but just didn't know how? Here's an informative video to get you on your way.

As a Monty python fan I found this one most interesting. Trust me you haven't lived until you've seen the crew of the USS enterprise sing the 'Camelot' song.

Ever considered how grossly disfigured many of the worlds cartoon characters are? No? Well this guy has.

And lastly here's a list of somewhat famous people who share my birthday, as well as some people who died or were married on my birthday, but that's not nearly as interesting.

4 Comments:

At July 24, 2006 8:25 pm, Anonymous Hooch said...

It's so depressing to have '0 comments' display at the bottom of a post.

I wonder how much more depressing it is if you open the comment only to find some irrelevent drivel which is entirely unrelated to the actual post (hey, I haven't had time to click on all the links! One can only procrastinate for so long, you know!)

 
At July 24, 2006 8:26 pm, Anonymous Hooch said...

*displayed

 
At July 25, 2006 7:05 pm, Blogger Adam said...

One is the loneliest number you can ever do.. unless two is just a typo.

 
At July 27, 2006 10:06 am, Anonymous Hooch said...

*blushes* sorry. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home